Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Adventure!

Alright, I'm doing it again! I signed up for another triathlon. Yea!! It's just a beginner one, and actually it's the same exact one I did in April but this one is on November 15th! It's in St. George and will be totally fun! And I get to get in shape again, so that's a good thing. And Bryan is doing this one with me which will be awesome. I'm way excited! Some people have asked me about my last one and have said they may want to do it sometime. So, if anybody else is interested in doing it, here's the link with all the info...
http://www.active.com/page/Event_Details.htm?event_id=1619389&assetId=8d757de8-9a0d-4513-8520-44989015a5a1

I love new adventures! Even if it is the second time around!

12 comments:

Jo said...

Oh Wow! That is so cool!! And I'm so tempted!

Losee's said...

That is awesome Shand! Are you going to make it up this way when you come? Let us know! That is fun Bryan is doing it with you. There is no way I could get Casey to do it with me! Instead I had Autumn and Casey was the babysitter.

Kaycee said...

Hey! Maybe on the way to St. George you can stop in Cedar and we can go to lunch or something!! Email me! Go you! I wish I was more active... kids are too exhausting right now, though!!

AJsGirls said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! Keep up the triathlons...after this baby comes we're jumping on the band wagon.

Kelly said...

Wish I was going with you. You guys will have tons of fun!

Liz Rose said...

Okay, so I totally checked out the link---and was impressed with what a "beginner" triathlon---I might be able to do that. Not in my "condition" right now---but maybe next year!!!!

lexie said...

Shandi! How the heck are ya? I saw your blog on Kaycee's so I just wanted to say hi. Good luck with all your training!
Lexie Dance Sautter

Kim said...

hmmmm..So tempting...

Lovio Fam said...

OK I really need to start training!! I am totally slacking! And no, I did not cry!! HAHA

April McEvoy said...

Yay Shan! You are posting on your Blog! i know... i am a little behind, you have been posting for a while now :)
So happy you and Bry are doing another race! wish i could join you but we will have our new little one by then.

Michelle, Cory, Dominik, Cade, Damian and Anielle said...

Man, I wish that I could do that. I'm so proud of you. Go kick some bootie! That's great that your husband is willing to do it with you also. It makes it that much more fun. Hope it goes well. Good luck!

Sandi said...

I would love to do a triathlon one day when my kids don't take up 110% of my day:) Good luck though. We'll come cheer you on!