Wednesday, October 15, 2008
What's wrong with me?
Ok, embarrassing moment/confession... So I've been sick the last few days with a cold or something, along with a sinus infection. So along with that comes not being able to breath, coughing, sneezing, blah, etc., you know how it goes. Well, I was sitting watching TV with Bryan and I sneezed really hard. Apparently it was a really good one cuz it totally made me pee my pants! I couldn't believe it! It was just a little bit of pee, but still! It was enough to go through my underwear and pants. I felt like an old lady with no control of her bladder! Is this normal? Cuz I felt so dumb, and Bryan just laughed at me and thought it was hilarious! I've heard of this kind of thing happening after you have kids, but I obviously haven't had any kids yet, so I don't know what the deal is. And sometimes it happens when I laugh really hard too. So I've decided I have issues. I guess it could be worse, right? hahaha -I'm a goofball!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

11 comments:
I can tell you the name of a good urologist (o:
You sound like me! :) It is time for kegels (sp?). They are for everyone not just after kids. You better get started they say 100-200 a day! CRAZY!!! :) Hope you feel better.
I have had troubles while laughing my WHOLE life! At family dinner my siblings used to do anything they could to get me laughing so hard that I'd wet my pants! Even in high school! Embarrassing, but funny. Yeah... having kids just makes it worse!!
I love it that you would share that with all of us in the blogging world!!! You totally made me smile!
Since having kids I have the hardest time teaching aerobics. Whenever I come home from teaching Nate asks if I peed and I just smile and go get in the shower!
Good luck Shand. You better start doing kegels now before you have kids because. It only gets worse.
I just have to say thanks for sharing! We all have our own weirdisms. I second everyone else with the kegels even though I hate doing them. My Aunt was on the treadmill and she just started peeing....a lot....it was not pretty.
LOL! great story Shan...wish i would have been there. Here is an embarrasing confession... this has happened to me a few times since being pregnant. If i laugh too hard or cough, i pee. So you are definately not alone in your tragedy. I miss you!!
I love you Shandie... your goofiness is what makes me want to hang out with you everyday of the weekend. :)
I love your pee stories Shand! Well it is normal after having kids, but maybe were just getting old. hehe
Oh Shandie, I sure miss the things you do that make people laugh. You need to visit more often because we all need a little more laughter in our lives.
SHandie!!! I finally found you :) I'm glad you have a blog. And I'm glad you pee your pants even tho you haven't had babies yet b/c until today I seriously thought I was the only one.
Post a Comment